Aadhar card PDF password for eaadhar card. Once you download the eaadhaar card, it is encrypted by the password which most of the users have no idea about it. This article will help you out related to PDF password.
Aadhaar card is a legal proof document which is issued by the Government of India to all the Citizens of India. This Aadhaar card contains a 12-digit unique identification number. All the Aadhar services are controlled and guided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
An Individual’s Aadhar card has all the records and data of the cardholder’s biometric and also demographic information. This Aadhaar card can be obtained for free without any application fee for a Civil resident. This Aadhaar can be used as a proof document and can get other government-issued proof documents like PAN card, Voter ID etc.
In this article, we are going to know how to open an Aadhaar card PDF Document. How to get the password for the Aadhar card PDF Document is shown and explained in this article below. Go through the article carefully and know all the information which were said earlier.
How to Open e-Aadhaar card PDF Document?
Anyone who loses their original Aadhaar card document can get a duplicate one by downloading from the official UIDAI website. Any Aadhaar cardholder who loses or misplaces his/her card somewhere can be able to get a new one either by Online Procedure or offline procedure.
If you are getting Duplicate Aadhaar then you have to know this procedure to open your Aadhaar card PDF Document. The Aadhaar card you downloaded from the UDIAI official website will be password protected so that no other will get to download your Aadhaar and misuses with it. Follow the below procedure to open the Aadhaar PDF Document.
There are three ways to open the Aadhaar card PDF File,
- Try entering the PIN Code of your postal address that you mentioned while registering for Aadhar.
- If PIN Code doesn’t work, the password will be first four letters of your name and your year of birth.
For example – Your name is Harsha & your year of birth is 1993.
Password will be – HARS1993.
The first four letters should be entered in CAPITALS while entering the password.
Generally, these are two are the ways which can reveal your password for your PDF Document. If you are unsuccessful with these two ways, then prefer the following procedure.
- The dedicated password for your e-Aadhaar PDF file will be sent to your mobile number.
- The password will be received to the mobile number which will be linked to your Aadhaar only.
- Type in the password received through the SMS and open your PDF File document.
The Password for the e-Aadhaar will be of 8 Characters as per the official website. The details of the password for your e-Aadhaar are shown in the image above. This was the image which is taken from the official website. You can also get the details or some information about the Aadhaar password.
What is Aadhaar Password?
Aadhaar cardholders will be losing their Aadhaar cards due to many reasons or some of them will be updating their details of the Aadhaar. They can be able to download the new Aadhaar or Duplicate Aadhaar from the official website of the UIDAI i.e., https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/. Visit this website and download your e-Aadhar PDF file.
Once you download the file you will realise it as the PDF file which is password protected. The password is what citizens are calling it “Aadhaar Password“. As said above, this password is of 8-characters which helps you to open your PDF file and can view your e-Aadhaar. The following are the some of the examples of the password to give you a clear idea of the Password combination.
- If your Name is “CHANDU” and you were born in 1995 then your password will be “CHAN1995“.
- Similarly, if you are “RAJESH” and was born in 1968 then your Password will be “RAJE1968“.
- If your name is “RAM KUMAR” and was born in 1989 then your password will be “RAMK1989“.
The above are the different variations of e-Aadhaar card passwords. The combination of the first four letters of your name in Capital letters and your year of birth in YYYY format will be your Aadhaar card password. Even though you forget your e-Aadhaar password you can still get it as you always knew the structure of Password.
Benefits of your Aadhaar Card
If your Aadhaar card has been stolen or misplaced you can very easily visit the aforementioned online link and download the same at your comfort and convenience. This downloaded file is called e-Aadhaar. The e-Aadhaar has so many benefits when compared to physical Aadhaar card. The following are the benefits of having an e-Aadhar card.
- Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) – Link you Aadhaar to your bank accounts and avail all other benefits.
- Biometric Attendance – Help in checking the arrival and departure timings of employees in offices/schools etc.
- Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
- Ration cards – Link your Aadhaar to Raiton cards to prevent duplication of Ration Cards.
- Other Uses.
If you have any doubts eaadhaar pdf password then leave a comment here. We will help you out.