Now you can make aadhar card correction online without mobile number. The reason why most of the people are going after this – may be at the time of registration they have no idea about the process of aadhar card mobile number update and other necessary details.
Today we will covered the complete information on how to make make necessary correction changes in your aadhar card without mobile number. Also, below we do share most useful content for you – check out here.
More Articles For You:
Aadhar Correction Without Mobile Number
Here we do cover the article in three different ways as follows:
- Correction changes in your aadhar card without mobile number.
- Link your aadhar and mobile number
- Most Frequent asked questions about the online correction changes and guide.
Step – 1
At first step, a small note – If your mobile number is not linked with aadhar card – then sorry to let you know that you can’t make any update changes through online.
The only option is left is to contact the uidai enrollment center locations which is near by your location.
The process of finding and contacting the UIDAI enrollment centers is quite easy process. Just follow us our guide below. We can teach you how to find the service centers, there by make aadhar card correction online without mobile number.
At step – 2
At step -2, you need to find the enrollment centers. First we will find the service centers.
Then after We will let you know what documents that you need to submit at the time of correction.
Since, your mobile number is not registered with the aadhar UIDAI card. You need to search an service offices through official portal website here as follows.
Here is the website link that must need to visit : https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
Once you visited the website – the site page will look alike as follows. All you supposed to do is enter the details on that webpage as follows.
You have three options to fill out the search fields:
- Through pincode
- Through State Name
- Through City Name
We do suggest you to go for – pin code option. Once the details were or pin code were entered a near by official service centers will be then displayed on the screen.
Note : You can either opt for to choose the permanent aadhar service centers or not. But, we do suggest don’t tick the mark. As their campaign – UIDAI some times will launch their official service centers on your location.
This are the list of the details that will displayed on the screen as follows:
- Service center Name
- Contact details
- Opening and closing time
- Email Id
- Location address through Map if Available
At step – 3
At step – 3, you need to download the aadhar card correction application form. Below we do share the application form to correct the details of your aadhar card or any update changes through online.
Here is the link to download the application form : Download Here
Just fill out the application form and move to the service center. Since, the procedure is going to be offline without mobile number. You need to submit the following xerox documents as proof in order to proceed online.
Also, we do suggest you to go for the process of linking your mobile number with aadhar card. Such that you can choose the ssup self update platform whenever you want and update the changes in your aadhar card online.
Here we do cover the list of documents that you need:
For Name Change:
Procedure As follows in Brief:
- While filling out the application form – for name change don’ write it as : Mr or Mrs at the starting.
- Make sure to fill out the application form with complete capital letters.
- Also, fill the application form in local language if necessary.
- On top of the application form write as ” Name Change ” this will let them know that your changing the Name.
For the Name change – Here are the list of ” POI ” Documents:
|Sr.NO||Proof Of Identity Documents|
|3||NREGS Job Card|
|4||Voter Id Card|
As per official website there should be more than 15+ list of POI will be there. But, we share the most useful one right over here.
If you do have any doubts regarding the name correction change without mobile number. Then do leave a comment here at the end of the post.
For DOB Change:
Flow of process of DOB:
- For DOB changes – you need to follow the basic procedure as follows:
- While filling out the form – make sure to enter the DOB as in the format like follows:
- Note : Don’t enter the old date of birth in the application form.
- Make sure to check the application form after you have been entered right over there,
- For the change in date of birth – attach only the necessary documents that we have been shared below.
- Please do recheck the application form before submitting.
Here are the list of DOB documents that are mandatory – Need only one document.
|Sr.NO||Date Of Birth Documents|
|4||10th score card|
|5||state pension payment slip|
At the end – Just note down the URN number – If you have no idea about what is URN number? Check out our below information on this topic so that you will get an idea.
Change In Address:
If you were looking to change the address of your aadhar card. Then you can check out our procedure here.
- The process of changing in address is as follows: Just enter the new address on the space provided in the application.
- Makes sure to enter the right address. Because, may be your new address will be subjected to verification by UIDAI officers.
- Your new update UID will be delivered to the new address. Here are the list of documents that are mandatory while submitting the application form.
|1||Bank Statement or Passbook|
For Change In Mobile Number, Email Id, Gender:
- If you want to change the mobile number – You do have three options for that.
- You can visit the aadhar self service – Change your profile > Mobile number.
- Or Direct profile link here.
- Through offline by filling out the application form as we described above.
- For the change in Email and Gender, just visit the profile tab. And, edit the details their by it self.
How To Link Your Mobile Number To Aadhar Card Online
The process of linking your mobile number through online is won’t possible. You must need to visit the official aadhar service center.
- Visit the nearest official service center:
- And, ask them that you need to link your mobile number.
- Fill out the application form there by itself.
- Submit the application form.
With in a seconds your aadhar card will be linked to your mobile number. You can even check the status of the application by asking them the URN number.
Below we do cover the information on what is URN number? And, how to check the status of the urn number for your correction request form.
What Is URN Number?
URN – Update request number. When you make any aadhar corrections or aadhar updates either through online or offline.
You will receive a 12 digit number in the format of 1234/1234/1234. With that number you can track the status of the application of your request details. If you received that number – then you can track the details right over here.
- Here is the process to track the URN number online
- At first you need to visit the official website link here : https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
Once, you visited the website link- the page will look alike as follows. Then after do enter your UIDAI number. This can even applicable to people who are made aadhar card correction online without mobile number.
This is how the webpage will look alike once you visited:
Then do enter the details as like:
- Aadhar card number
- URN number
Click on Get status. You will get to know whether your application has been viewed by the UIDAI or not. And, track the details of the application online.
If you do still have any doubts about the process of aadhar card correction online without mobile number. Just do leave a comment here at the end of the post. We do help you out related to any query asap.
More Article For You: