Aadhar card – Unique Identification Number is a mandatory Id for all the citizens in India. Back in 2010, the central government of India launches this scheme, further by this was handover by the UIDAI.
Various Aadhaar Online Services
Know More – Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number
Stay Tuned for latest information and news about Aadhar card. Note : If you want to make any update changes through ssup portal. Your mobile number must be linked with aadhar card.
UIDAI is completely responsible for the aadhar card generation under the aadhar act 2016. Where UIDAI follows some protocols to handle all the service centers in India, generation of aadhar number to Verification Procedure. It’s a complete life cycle were done by UIDAI under different CSC common service centers which were authorized by both central and UIDAI.
UIDAI is a unique concept to eliminate the fake ID’s and stand as a single Identification number to all the citizens in India.
Vision Of Aadhaar Card:
- Here are the list of Points to be Noted as a part of Aadhar Vision:
- Delivering aadhar Id card to Indian residents, maintaining a core security process throughout the process
- Collaborate with other partners in order to provide the Inftrastucter for the update and correction.
- Under the apna csc scheme, the government collaborates with the public and private sectors as part of G2C services to expand the aadhar service throughout the India.
- Build a long-term sustainable organization to forward the vision and values of UIDAI.
Organizational Structure Of UIDAI:
The UIDAI Unique Authority of India has its headquarters located in New Delhi. And, across Eight regional services throughout India.
- Chairman Of Authority: Shri J. Satyanarayana, IAS (Retd.)
Part Time Members Of UIDAI:
- Shri Rajesh Jain – who is the founder of Net Core solutions.
- Dr. Anand Deshpande – who is the founder of Persistent Systems
CEO – Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Ajay Bhushan Pandey, IAS (1984)
Main Head Quarters are Located in – New Delhi
Sub-Regional Head Quarters are located in Eight Regions as follows: