Aadhar card – Unique Identification Number is a mandatory Id for all the citizens in India. Back in 2010, the central government of India launches this scheme, further by this was handover by the UIDAI.
Various Aadhaar Online Services
Know More – Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number
Stay Tuned for the latest information and news about Aadhar card. Note: If you want to make any update changes through the ssup portal. Your mobile number must be linked with aadhar card.
UIDAI is completely responsible for the aadhar card generation under the aadhar act 2016. Where UIDAI follows some protocols to handle all the service centres in India, generation of aadhar number to Verification Procedure. It’s a complete life cycle were done by UIDAI under different CSC common service centres which were authorized by both central and UIDAI.
UIDAI is a unique concept to eliminate the fake ID’s and stand as a single Identification number to all the citizens in India.
Vision Of Aadhaar Card:
- Here are the list of Points to be Noted as a part of Aadhar Vision:
- Delivering aadhar Id card to Indian residents, maintaining a core security process throughout the process
- Collaborate with other partners in order to provide the Inftrastucter for the update and correction.
- Under the apna csc scheme, the government collaborates with the public and private sectors as part of G2C services to expand the aadhar service throughout India.
- Build a long-term sustainable organization to forward the vision and values of UIDAI.
Organizational Structure Of UIDAI:
The UIDAI Unique Authority of India has its headquarters located in New Delhi. And, across Eight regional services throughout India.
- Chairman Of Authority: Shri J. Satyanarayana, IAS (Retd.)
Apply Aadhar Card:
In case if you have no idea how to apply for new Aadhar card here is the quick tutorial for you:
Visit the official Aadhar enrollment centers near you: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
Or visit the any nearest CSC portal Apna csc online.
Fill the application form and biometric process.
That’s it. Your new aadhar card will be dispatch within 12 days.
Part Time Members Of UIDAI:
- Shri Rajesh Jain – who is the founder of Net Core solutions.
- Dr. Anand Deshpande – who is the founder of Persistent Systems
CEO – Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Ajay Bhushan Pandey, IAS (1984)
Main Head Quarters are Located in – New Delhi
Sub-Regional Head Quarters are located in Eight Regions as follows:
Aadhar Cards can be defined as one of the prime Proof of Identity cards in circulation within the Republic of India. With a bit of controversy attached to it, the Aadhaar cards have been fairly successful in bringing together almost the whole population of the country. The Aadhaar cards are managed and handled by UIDAI.
The UIDAI or the Unique Identification Authority of India is primarily a government-run organisation which issues the Aadhaar cards. These cards have a 12-digit number which is unique to every individual across the whole country. With the help of fingerprint and biometric options, the Aadhar card serves to be a great authentication measure.
Aadhar Card Update
Aadhaar cards and the data can be updated accordingly at these particular locations:
- Post Offices
- Enrolment Centres
The Banks and Post Offices are providing with the services since the onset of the year 2018, prior to that, only Enrolment Centres were eligible for updating the details. In case if you want to get your Aadhaar Card Update done online, you can visit this website:
However, the only issue with this feature is that you can only update your Address details. Anything else that you need to get updated can only be done at the Enrolment Centres only. Prior to January 2018, almost every detail was possible to update online itself.
Aadhaar Card Correction
Sometimes, while getting the Aadhar cards made, there might have been a few errors that you’d overlook until a certain point of time later. Those errors might lead to some unfriendly consequences where you can’t make use of any of the features available.
In order to get that corrected, you need to follow these few steps:
- Visit the official website to do your Aadhar Card Correction online: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/aadhaar-home
- Edit out the portion you want to get rid of
- Upload supporting proof documents
- Note down the Acknowledgement Number
Again, the only limitation with this procedure is that you can only update your Address online. The rest of the details can only be corrected with the help of Enrolment Centres. You need to pay a visit to the Enrolment Centres.
Aadhar Card Status
Once you have carried out your update or correction procedure, you will have to check for the Aadhaar Card Status of the same from time to time. In order to go ahead with that, you need to follow these few steps:
- Visit the official website to check your Aadhaar Card Status: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
- Fill out the Aadhaar Number and Update Request Number (URN)
- Enter the CAPTCHA code
- Find out the status
While going ahead with the procedure, be sure to enter all of the correct details.
Aadhaar Enrolment Centres
As we have discussed in the above paragraphs already, Aadhaar Enrolment Centres are the office spaces specifically dedicated for handling the Aadhaar cards of a given location. These centres are present across all major towns, cities and rural areas. Follow these steps to find out the nearest Enrolment Centre to you:
- Visit the official website specified: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/centersearch.aspx
- Enter the details in either of the three given options
- Enter the verification code and Click on Submit
After you are done, you will be shown all of the Enrolment Centres in your immediate vicinity.